July 19, 2012

The BIG Picture

As Salaamu Aalaykum!

I feel like this whole moon bit is the shayateen last desperate attempt at chaos (look at me! look at me! PLEASE, PLEASE OH PLEASE look at me!). There will always be some who will get sucked in to it and cause division but at the end of the day the shayateen get locked up (or at least the big ones according to some) and Ramadan eventually begins. So I'm cools. :) You starting a day earlier or later than me doesn't take away from my Ramadan experience and hopefully it doesn't take away from yours.

RAMADAN MUBARAK to all.

May this Ramadan be our best one yet! AMEEN.

1 comment:

Islam Muslimah said...

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu!

this sis is SO TRUE.. i agree with you...even people have to fight about this whole moon thing Subhana'Allah.Ramadan is supposed to be the month of sakinah and unity!

Great blog masha'Allah!!!!

please stop by my blog some time insha'Allah!!! xoxooxooxoxx

Khadijah
(www.onechinesemuslimah.blogspot.com)

Followers