June 17, 2012

I've been plotting...

As Salaamu Aalaykum,
THIS is what I've been up to for the past few weeks. I have another project I'm working on and I'm hoping these two will help me pay off my student loans because they are CRUSHING me. So far its been live for a few hours and two people bought it! Alhamdulillah! That got me excited now I need to sell 3,998 others and it can get me out of debt. :) *in sha Allah*

Anyway the digital copy is free so go ahead and download yours :) and if you want a physical copy magcloud is handling the printing and shipping.




Ramadan Battle Plan 2012
Prepare for Ramadan and stay focused with this planner. - 52 Total pages, - 30 daily pages for Ramadan and 1 for Eid. - 3 Large monthly pages (Sha’aban, Ramadan, Shawwal) - Decompression chamber pages to plan each third of Ramadan - Reminders of the benefits of Ramadan - 2500 good…

No comments:

Followers