May 3, 2012

Bat guano, why do you invade my daydreams?

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليك
I mean, how awesome is this picture?

I LOVE watching videos about intrepid cave explorers and I always 'dream' of one day doing the same but lets face it, I'm scared. Like, what if there is a time warp and I find myself chest deep in bat guano and swarmed by giant roaches? Worst case scenario I find out that dinosaurs aren't extinct but rather they just moved underground and I'm now neck deep in bat guano about to be lunch.

STOP IT! Imagination stop it.

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Haha. Loved this post. Bat guano indeed. You sound like my daughter when she let's her imagination run.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@SimplyMe. lol. That must mean your daughter is AWESOME. mashaAllah.

Followers