March 1, 2012

Am BACK!

After 7 months of going over to wordpress am back to blogger, will you take me back? It was lonely over there and blogging was supposed to be my stress reliever but it became a JOB. Had to constantly keep upgrading and tweaking it all the time so that it would actually work
I stopped following my fave blogs because I had to log back in to blogger to do that and I hate login in to stuff. (mental barriers).  I'm hoping to catch up on my reading now that am back inshaAllah.

What have you ladies been upto?

5 comments:

Andahlucya. said...

It's so good to have you back,welcome.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Andahlucya. thank you. :) Nice to be back.

AlabasterMuslim said...

I want to hear more about the homeschooling!!
Oh and I bleached some cloth diapers by using the SUN! Subhanallah I don't care if it sounds stupid, I was in amazement and in love!! They went from bright orange to WHITE!

(I understand that was random lol).

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Al. not random at all ;)
http://www.tuttiedom.com/2011/06/this-is-gross-but-am-compelled-to-share_03.html

AlabasterMuslim said...

Noo see i know lol!! I read the cloth diapers post before and was amazes mashallah!!

Followers