September 12, 2011

Du'a Pad

After my Ramadan Battle Plan I had a lot of paper and metal bindings leftover that my son decided to play with.  Some of it became UNUSABLE. :(


So I took some paper and create a pad :) that way I could use the good part of the wiring and throw away the mangled part.




[caption id="attachment_3109" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The wiring on the right is similar to the one I used to make the pad on the left. ;)"][/caption]

 I started writing down my du'as or things I wanted and after my fardh prayers I whip out my du'a pad and I go down the list making them as well as inspiring new ones. For qiyam I also whip it out and start making du'as. I did this because I FORGET my du'as and when I am on the spot I fumble and make the 'usual' du'as. Seeing as making du'a is part of worship, Why not take FULL advantage of it?


When I ask for money or wordly things I add




"If it will bring me closer to You, Allah swt please grant it to me and put barakat in it, if not please replace it with that which is better. AMEEN"



This way if I get alhamdulillah! and if I don't its not a problem as its either going to be replaced with something else that is super awesome or answered in the herafter.



WIN

WIN


WIN


[caption id="attachment_3110" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="This is a list of my du'as, had to blurr them"][/caption]

ps, I think I might create some to sell on my Halalify site.

1 comment:

AlabasterMuslim said...

Asalaamu Alaikum!
I was wondering where you had gone...turns out I have just not been getting the updates even though I'm sure I unfollowed and re-followed you..oh well. I love the post though :) And the Dua Pad is so cute!!
-AlabasterMuslim

Followers