June 26, 2011

OH GAWD SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!

I am in love with chick flicks! There I said. I hate myself for it but I can't stop! I just can't! Even in their corniness and utter improbable scenarios I still watch them. I didn't like them before and I would itch the moment they would go on but now..I SEEK THEM.  *GASP* WHAT IS GOING ON?!  Is it menopause? but am 25!

Its like I am becoming all the things I DESPISED and MOCKED with a passion...I started wearing pink *gasp* Me, the military tomboy dressing like a girl. Its the end of the world yall! There is no other explanation.  NONE.  


ps....and my blog is now pink, I bought pink converse for my bint, frilly dresses and other pink stuff. OH DEAR LORD aliens are taking over me!




all second hand...JUST LIKE I LOVE 'EM! The one with the tag was new but I didn't know it at the time.

1 comment:

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum,

loool your post made me laugh really hard.I used to want to have only boys before my son was born; and even until he grew up, but I have myself recently developped a passion for little girl's clothings, and I'm (secretly) dreaming of the day I will be able to try all kinds of girlish stuff to my own daughter InshALLAH.

This addiction to pinky, flowerish, glittery stuff is a safe one, you can enjoy it as much as you want :)

Followers