May 17, 2011

I submitted my application to FIT NYC!


now its the waiting game...will I be accepted? INSHAALLAH! Making du'a and starting to apply for scholarships.  WOW I only procrastinated for nearly THREE years.  subhanaAllah.

Life is exciting again, I am making moves seeing if it pans out, make some more and overall taking charge of my life.  Ramit's class is REALLY helping me out and I am getting better and better at pitching ethically. Its amazing how much we hold ourselves back based on misinformation and insecurities.

Like he says and I am paraphrasing, a year from now you will be one year older, what would you like to be doing  with yourself?

2 comments:

Kiddy said...

You mean like he says,your husband you mean?I guess he's worried about age.

AlabasterMuslim said...

wow Tuttie, RAMIT IS YOUR HUSBAND? I'm glad I read comments, they are soo insightful :P
hehe inshallah you will be accepted!!

Followers