May 28, 2011

Chasing Jannah: "Um, sorry. I don't want to marry you afterall..." and a Few Other Issues Concerning a Potential Muslim Husband

Chasing Jannah: "Um, sorry. I don't want to marry you afterall..." and a Few Other Issues Concerning a Potential Muslim Husband


This post really set me off. HOW RUDE! I can't believe a man would try to get someone to marry him by reminding the woman how unfortunate she is and because she is a divorcee she should accept him. His offer? She needs to give up her rights for maintenance and mahr but he has all of his full rights...

RIGHT!

Women aren't cars that depreciate in value once you take it out of the lot and in to your home! COME ON!

1 comment:

AlabasterMuslim said...

I read that blog post and just couldn't believe it! I mean, I know that kind of stuff goes on but still, it shocks me. I think what gets to me, other than the clear fact that he is trying to oppress this woman by taking away her islamic rights, is that he is pretending to be oh so religious. blech.

Followers