April 4, 2011

Parenting and an update

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. — Mike Tyson


As  Salaamu Aalaykum! I am doing better alhamdulillah. I am sorta still bleeding almost done though so am ok.  I did get a blood test and my numbers were lower but still shows up as pregnant. My ultrasound showed some remnants still left and inshaAllah all will leave.  I was supposed to get another blood test done but I am going to wait a little longer since I am still bleeding. I HATE NEEDLES!!
 
 I just hate 'em!
 
Anyway, I was browsing trying to kill sometime and came across the above statement by Mike Tyson and felt it was so appropriate for nearly every scenario in life specially parenting.  I get a lot of people telling me how I should raise my kids from people who don't even have kids. I mean what is up with that? 


1 comment:

coolred38 said...

Been there..I get comments from my own mother on how to raise my kids...this from a woman that allowed a man to abuse her children in the worst way possibly throughout our young lives...but now is an expert on child rearing and gets pissed off when I refuse to listen to her. Dont need that in my life anymore thank you.

Followers