April 15, 2011

If you *REALLY* love me you would make du'a for me


Aight. Now that I have emotionally blackmailed you I will tell you what I am looking for du'as for.  I LOVE LEARNING! but I hate school.  Anyway there are THREE seminars I am dying to attend and I think  they would change my life PERMANENTLY.  Not an exaggeration. 

I think the most effective way of learning is apprenticeships from people who have been successful in the field you are interested in.  So here there are

Seminar
Location
Date
Price
1) Muhammad Alshareef's Niche Hero
Toronto, Canada
July 4-9, 2011
Almost $3,000 w/o air fare or accommodations
2) Tim Ferriss’ Seminar
California, USA
August 19 – 21, 2011
$7,000-$10,000 depending if you sign up early or later w/o air fare or accommodations.
3) Ramit Sethi
Online
TBA
TBA

Now if I HAD to choose between Tim Ferriss and Niche Hero, I would go with Tim Ferriss hands down. I mean how often do you get to meet your favorite author and get to pick his brain too? Dude's book changed my life. Helped me with my anxiety and got me off my butt and motivated to make the most out of my life.

ALL and I mean ALL of the seminars like Time traveler, a millionaire who went to jannah by Muhammad Alshareef also helped me. He was my first teacher in Islam and I have a soft spot for him mashaAllah (in a purely platonic, teacher kinda way...don't get it twisted.). I have had a lot of good come my way via his content and I am sure this would greatly benefit me but it would overlap with Tim Ferriss.

Ramit Sethi I just recently started following him and I have gotten some results via his free emails but I would love to also get to ask him questions and perfect my game. I am clearly not doing something right and getting guidance about biz from these fellas would be beneficial.


Hajj although I want to go, is nearly out of the question because my 6 month old is exclusively breastfed and my toddler has never spent a night away from us.  Bringing them along is not an option as we would have to pay the student package for each. :(

I can ask Allah swt for anything so I am including the above in my du'a list. Why not? usually I ask,

O Allah swt grant me ALL the things I asked for in this post if they are what is best for my dunya and akhira and if it will bring me closer to You. If not please replace them with something better. AMEEN.
Its a WIN/WIN situation, if it is whats best for me it will be granted and I will be happy and if it isn't ,its being replaced with something even BETTER!  So if my du'as don't appear to be granted, am cool with that because I know I am still cashing in (inshaAllah).  I know most of you guys wont understand how AWESOME these opportunities are but believe me they rarely come and I want them.   I am trying to fund my travels, imagine being able to afford hajj for your entire family EVERY year?  <--That is what I want.


Currently broke though hence the du'as. inshaAllah I can go. :)


UPDATE: Contacted Ramit and established a payment plan that is within budget! YEAH BABY! On my way to financial independence! May it be beneficial for me and my family :) AMEEN!

3 comments:

Bubbli said...

ameen, ur in my prayers tuttie =)

.::Tuttie::. said...

awww thanks Bubbli means a lot

.::Tuttie::. said...

the spirit is willing but the wallet is weak

Followers