March 7, 2011

Hate comes to the OC and Islam proliferates

History is cyclical and its now our turn (again, yes it has happened before). Make du'a.






"May ALL the people who attended this event, all the people that have viewed and all the people that will view it, be granted hidayat and may ALL practice Islam in the most pleasing way to Allah swt. AMEEN"
About the lies they were saying about the Prophet (saw) which I will not repeat, this is what comes to mind ALL the time
Narrated by ‘Ali (Radiyallahu `anhu), the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,
“Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire”
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 106
Something I find interesting is that when you make a topic taboo people quickly jump into it, just to be different.  If it was halal to place a bet, I would wager on these protesters kids becoming Muslim. I have seen it before, they "convert" to whatever ideology their parents hate the most. I think its called being a teenager.

They are defeating themselves, how to make something monumental? make it controversial and make sure you are in the front lines.  Thanks to these folks and others like them Islam was the #1 religion most spoken about last year. You can't convert anyone to your cause, you can only give them the message and hope they join you.

Thanks to them Islamic sites have gotten a HUGE surge of subscribers and who knows if they will become Muslim (inshaAllah they will).  If we had to pay for all the coverage we have received we would not be able to afford it.

Now when the time comes, can ANYONE on Earth say they never heard of Islam?

6 comments:

Sara said...

Assalaam Alaikum Tuttie,

Ameen to your du'as! May Allah subhanhu wa ta'ala, if it is His will, help these people realize they are committing a grave sin and facilitate understanding, or punish them severely if that is what is intended.

I watched this video on USA Today the night before last, and was both horrified and disgusted at the behavior exhibited. I just couldn't continue watching after they started insulting the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

AlabasterMuslim said...

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala bless all of those who had sabr and did not attack those protesters. They wanted to be attacked, subhallah, they were totally egging all the Muslims on. And those poor children :( Ameen to your dua!! The protesters made a fool out of themselves, and they were obviously the ones who could turned into terrorists in a second.

Stephi said...

I saw this video through another blog a few days ago, and when I came upon yours, I couldn't even bring myself to view it again. The reality is, this is awful no matter who the victim is. I wish I could have blocked those protesters the way veterans block those "Christian" protesters at military funerals.

This world is full of hate, but I know I can be the change.

And I agree with what you are saying about people coming across Islam in an unassuming manner and then converting later. It happens all of the time. Our God is wonderful in this way, and in every way.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Stephi. No, veteran's can't block people from protesting at funerals. The Supreme court this week (or last week). :(

@Mi Amor Mi Iman. LOL! I knew something wasn't adding up. I'll keep it so others will know.

Stephi said...

Actually, Veterans can block out protesters. The veterans are invited guests to the funerals and they form a wall on the inside of the perimeter that the protesters have to stay behind. The veterans hold up flags and turn on their motorcycles so that the guests attending the funeral do not have to see or hear the protesters.

There is always a way around...

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Stephi, yeah you are right! forgot about loopholes. lol. THINKING OUTSIDE the box.oops

Followers