March 24, 2011

and it just keeps on going

and we are back to square one....the bleeding that had stopped is back. These docs are really ticking me off. Telling me you're pregnant! no wait...you miscarried, sorry. No wait you are pregnant! nope sorry again you are miscarrying.

I think I was pregnant with twins, lost one at the end of February and I am losing the other one now. How else could this whole mess be explained? Unless children can be conceived by the mother alone.


Make du'a for me as I am having a crummy day. I'll bounce back inshaAllah, like I always do.  Just needed to vent.


SABR inshaAllah. Sabr.


previous post
http://hijabmaster.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-going-through-miscarriage.html

4 comments:

Sara said...

Assalaam Alaikum Tuttie,

I just read this post as well as the previous one and wanted to say that no matter what happens, Insha'Allah with the strength of Allah and your loved ones you will get through this difficult period!

I truly hope and pray the doctors figure out what is exactly wrong, iA, because I'm sure it must be extremely frustrating to be in this position of limbo.

Always remember that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will never place upon a soul a burden greater than it can bear, and everything happens by His will.

My heartfelt du'as remain with you.

Ati said...

Tuttie, I agree with Mai. These doctors are not convincing enough. Normally they should be able to tell if you're pregnant or miscarrying from the ultrasound. If it is confired that you miscarry, a d&c need to be performed or you'll be in pain like forever. Perhaps you should try get a second opinion from somewhere else?

Whatever it is, be strong, dear. My duas will always be with you. Lots of it, Insya-Allah. Take care!

AlabasterMuslim said...

:( Inshallah all works out tuttie! Have they done a U/S on you? I have actually heard many times about women bleeding, thinking it was over, and then before two weeks was up started bleeding again. From what I heard, its normal, but its always case by case. If they haven't done a U/S make them!!
Praying for you!!

Ayah said...

Salaam alaikum,
I just recently discovered your blog, and I wish I had come by during happier times. I read this post, and the previous one, and I just wanted to say inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah(swt) grant you and your family sabr in this difficult time, and may He grant you shifaa ameen! I have never had to go through a loss like this, so I can't even begin to imagine how you're feeling. Just hang in there insh'Allah, and know that you are in my du'ah.

Followers