February 4, 2011

*shakes fist at screen* SOMETHING, SOMETHING HOSNI MUBARAK!

You know that you have been brainwashed after sitting in front of the computer researching all you can about Egypt for hours when you begin chanting "SOMETHING SOMETHING HOSNI MUBARAK!"   According to the translation at the bottom of the screen its supposedly says "DOWN WITH HOSNI MUBARAK" or something along those lines.

 Dang those chants are addictive! I didn't even know what I was saying, I just got caught up in the clips. *shakes fist*

ps I can't pronounce the Arabic so I AM actually saying "something something hosni mubarak:"  ehh, you win some you lose some.

pps. on a darker note please keep the people of Egypt in your prayers as the brutality against them is increasing.



borrowing from Shayk Yasir Qadhi's du'as... (read more here)
May Allah guide the people of Egypt to do what is best for Islam and the Muslims!
May Allah protect those protesting on the streets against the tanks and guns and weapons of the regime!
May Allah protect their loved ones from the plunder and looting of thieves and criminals (those in office and on the streets)!
May Allah bring about a state of honor and glory for this religion, where righteous people are shown respect and given office, and the unrighteous are discarded and ignored!
And May Allah protect us all, in this world and the next!


Ameen ya Rabb al-Alimeen!

3 comments:

Kaighla said...

I definitely stole that picture. I love your pics! Excepting the one you made yourself, where do you find all this amazingness?!

.::Tuttie::. said...

cuz am AWESOME! duh! I actually don't know these images find me. Usually i just google and use names that I would call a pic and BAM! google delivers. :)

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum,

SubhanALLAH this video shows perfectly how brutal and shameless are Mubarak and his supporters.
May ALLAH SWT help the Muslims to build a new Khilafah!Ameen!

Followers