January 17, 2011

Quit embarrassing me!!


My daughter has been working on her vocal cords lately (she'll be 4 months tomorrow inshaAllah) and she sounds like an injured pterodactyl. Its embarrassing. Every so often my in laws come knocking wondering if I am either beating the poor girl or why am I ignoring her cries for help, love and attention. Or worst why am I laughing at her cries.  

I am not doing any of the above I am having a conversation with my daughter and she responds with shrieks.   She is having such a great time shrieking away. (btw she is on my lap "reading" what I am typing while simultaneously grabbing my arms and dragging them for her to suck and or bite on).

its only 1PM and concerned citizens have already checked in on my injured pterodactyl.  geez.

5 comments:

Kaighla said...

aaahhh!!! i am crying im laughing so hard! That sounds like my 2.5 year old. those tantrums...omg!

Faith said...

Awww poor baby!! does she have colic? i hear cabbage water is good for that! and to keep her swaddled my mom syas something about exposing the babys scalp no matter what degree it is will give the baby colic! i hope she gets betterrr!! (ameen!)

Sara said...

Salaam,

That is so adorable, MashaAllah. Truly brought a smile to my face. =)

Children are so precious. SubhanAllah.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Faith, she isn't sick or colicky. She is simply attempting to talk but she sounds like squawking bird.

@Sara. i know, they are so adorable

AlabasterMuslim said...

mashalllahhhh how adorable! I can totally imagine that :) mashallah!!

Followers