January 25, 2011

i you can sit, you can get fit!

you know I would buy this because it seems fun but am pretty sure it will break by the weekend. The ingenuity of people never fails to impress me. Just go out and exercise its a lot cheaper.





EDIT: this comment HAD to be added. TOO FUNNY!!
Could you imaging dropping a file on the floor, bending over in your chair to pick it up and having the chair “hula” your head into the desk non stop until you fall off of it … BAM BAM BAM!

They'de need a new Jingle.

“Now You Can Get Fit – With Your Cranium Split … the Hawaii Chair”

EDIT: THANK YOU COOLRED38! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS LAUGH!

4 comments:

coolred38 said...

You want to laugh...google ellen degenerous...she had this on her show and it was crazy.

btw...when the guy says...this is great on my abs..I thought he said ass.

.::Tuttie::. said...

OMG I JUST PEED! yours was infinitely better!

Chica Loca said...

i want one

CareMuslimah said...

HAHAHAHA. Omg I just had a coughing-attack.

Followers