January 16, 2011

I am sorrry

as salaaamu aalaykum!

I am going through my whole blog and am loving the old me, depressed about certain goals that 2 yrs later I have STILL not achieved. :(  Anyway I was deleting some posts that might be considered backbiting thanks to Mai's blog post "is your blog a true friend?"  And I noticed I don't usually respond to comments. SORRY. I am SO  SORRY! I really do respond in my head but I either have to change diapers, nurse attend to hubby that I prepare a response in my head but forget to put it down.  Plus now with my 3 month old I have to nurse her (she is more demanding now, mashaAllah) and keep a toddler entertain.

I am very sorry for those who have left comments and I haven't replied. I am horrible. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!  I am slowly responding! sorry.  On the plus side re reading my blog was kinda cool (still not done because of the offspring) it reminded me of what was going on at that time and how I was coping. Sorta like my own time capsule.  InshaAllah it will continue to benefit me or at the very least not be detrimental to my dunya or akhira. AMEEN.


ps. I tried to make a stick figure niqabi that was pleading for forgiveness but instead got the hand all wavy and it looked like she was indeed doing the wave.  Soon after that "can't touch this dananna nana nana, can't touch this!" came in to my head and that was the end of the pleading niqabi and the birth of party niqabi.

pps. inshaAllah I will try to post more often!

9 comments:

MoOn said...

Love your neqabi figure, she seems cross to me lol :D

Kaighla said...

omg. with your permission, this is so my new fb profile pic! it's amazing! (and im not even a niqabi!)

.::Tuttie::. said...

@MoOn. cross as in mean?
@Um Abdullah. Go ahead! btw whats your profile?

MoOn said...

Tuttie,,
as in furious :D

.::Tuttie::. said...

furiously DANCING maybe....

.::Tuttie::. said...

no wait...now that you mention it, it does kinda look like she is scolding someone. dang MoOn...why you gotta kill it?

MoOn said...

noooo I'd continue and add that she looks furiously angry scolding with a finger pointed towards someone..and she is going to put her other hand on her waist so she looks more furious...
LOL..sorry

Kaighla said...

Done. ha ha. It's now my profile pic. Are you under Tuttie on FB??

♥ααℓiα♥ said...

NO BILLS!!!!!!! :-D

Fisibillah <3

Followers