September 10, 2010

A little secret I have been keeping...

I told my friends (offline) and a couple of sisters I met online.  I have been DYING to share with you all but my husband insisted I wait and wait and wait.  If you are on my facebook then you know what it is as I did share there unbeknown to hubby. THE NEWS?  I am currently 38 almost 39 weeks pregnant about 11 days to go until the due date and am exhausted.

I was able to fast most of the month of Ramadan but had to stop towards the end because my tooth pain aka tooth infection was causing too much discomfort and my body was dealing with all that infection going to the kidneys and what not.  So that was kinda disappointing as I was looking forward to a full month of Ramadan goodness.  I am inshaAllah having a homebirth again as it was an amazing and empowering experience with my son.  Health wise I am above average, blood work is excellent, placenta in an awesome place and all around wellness.  I would like for you guys to make du'a for me and I will make a quick post if I have time letting you know if labor started.

I don't know what I am having as I wanted a surprise just like before with my son.  That's all for now folks as I can't sit for too long because its not comfortable...


ps. when I lay down I feel like a beached whale....uff

6 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

FINALLY! lol I've been waiting for you to write something lol, and don't worry I didnt tell anyone this whole time! *yeah I'm proud i kept the secret a secret lol* Alhamdullilah I'm soo glad you are in good health...I can't believe you are so far along already, mashallah alhamdullilah!
May Allah swt bless you with a very healthy, beautiful child who will live a long life in obedience to allah and may your birth (labor?) be as painless as possible.ameeeeeeeeeen! Please let us know how the home birth goes :) Since my mother had all five of her kids at home, I'm planning to have any children of mine inshallah at home too. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I just have to keep reminding them that a) Our bodies were MADE FOR IT and b) there is less chance of a c-section or a child passing away (authu billah) if born at home.

♥Tiffany Nicole♥ said...

Heyyy Free Willy..lol.

I didn't know you didn't know what you were having YAY! for suprises =) Im really excited for you! & happy your tooth is feeling better, cause tooth pain is the pits!

Rene´s Bare Essentials said...

Congratulations! May Allah (swt) bless your family with a beautiful, healthy baby and make him or her amongst the righteous!

♥♥betoul♥♥ said...

MashAllah :) May Allah swt make it easy for you and may your child be the best of Muslims Ameen

InshaAllah the last few days of pregnancy (I cannot believe you kept it secret for soo long hehe) go easy for you :)

AlabasterMuslim said...

May allah swt protect you and your baby! Ameen!! Ya allah don't freak out Tuttie, try to stay calm, it could have been something sooo simple as the baby just turned in a way where they couldn't get to the heart beat and he/she was just staying still. *sigh* trying to play with his/her mommy before they are even out! subhanallah! :) Only Allah knows what it is in the belly of mothers, may you (again) be kept safe and healthy as well as your baby. Ameen!!

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

I had my prayer group pray for your successful homebirth. InshaAllah you'll have a beautiful birth story to share with us, and soon!

Followers