August 11, 2010

Ramadan Day 1


As Salaamu Aalaykum beautiful UMMAH!

Today was my community's first day of Ramadan. WOHOOO! MashaAllah. I love Ramadan. I love it, relish it, anxiously waiting for it and its HERE. OMGEE!  I had iftar about 2 hrs ago and its tarawih time.  I won't be making it to the masjid because of my little guy but either way I don't do well in the 3hr taraweeh sessions.  May Allah swt reward all the bros and sisters who complete it but it is too much for me so I do it at home. 

I have news to share but every time I do something goes funky so I will just wait until the middle of Ramadan or near the end.  I am scared of getting the eye if you know what I mean.  I am in an EXCELLENT mood Alhamdulillah, I am greateful and pleased with Allah swt as my lord, Muhammad (saw) as my prophet and Islam as my religion.

LA ILAHA ILA ALLAH!

6 comments:

Jaz said...

happy ramadan :)

.::Tuttie::. said...

and to you too Jaz! Ramadan Mubarak.

Iman (Lifes Balance Beam) said...

As Salamualaikum!
Ramadan mubarak lovely!!
inshaallah this month will feed off of ur excitement and be a wonderful one for you and your family!! AMEEN. :D

NeverEver said...

Ramadhan Kareem!! :-D

AlabasterMuslim said...

Asalaamu alaikum!!
yayyy Ramadan mubarak!! i was actually just thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing...alhamdullilah I'm glad you are good :) I can't wait to hear your news! (as if i don't know already har har har)

CareMuslimah said...

Ramadan Kareem dear ukhti! I'm so happy to know you're in a good mood. Alhamdulillah. Keeping you in my duaas as usual. Salam alaykum.

Followers