August 19, 2010

My heart is breaking....

I feel so stupid and self absorbed.  Where the hell have I kept my head these past couple of months? why did I NOT see it earlier? How could I have missed it?

I was talking to my brother last night and questioning him about why he had poor grades (mashaAllah after doing very poorly in high school he had a 3.3 gpa in college).  He let it slipped that since March of this year they have been homeless.  They have been taking turns sleeping at different people's houses or at the factory (family biz).  I can't help them. I am broke myself.  If it wasn't for my in laws we would also be homeless. Ya Allah! Ya Allah!  Ya Allah!

My mom didn't tell me nor did my youngest brother as they didn't want to worry me. Matter of fact they STILL haven't told me. My tooth starting hurting today so much that my whole left side of the face was in pain including my ear and throat.  Please make du'a for me and my family.  SubhanaAllah, I started Ramadan very strong and I am getting pummeled.  In the hereafter I will know of my reward in the mean time I don't want to lose it.  When you are fasting please remember me and my family and when you break your fast too.  

I need to start making money, I need to get off my butt and start making moves. This cannot continue like this.
May Allah swt grant my WHOLE family iman and put their affairs in order. AMEEN.

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: 

 إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
 Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
 Surat 94 ayah 5-6
 

7 comments:

Banana Anne said...

Subhanallah, I am so sorry to hear about this. I will keep you and your family in my du'a for sure.

Ati said...

Oh dear! I was surprised to read your story! But worry not, my sister. Allah is always there to take care of you. I will always remember you and your family in my dua, insya-Allah.

During hard times, I always say this dua (want to share it with you). Say "la ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimin"

Say it many times after your prayer and at any time, Insya-Allah, He will guide you to the solution.

Be patient, my dear. Allah knows the best for us. Take care!

AlabasterMuslim said...

I just want to let you know that I prayed to Allah swt for you- inshallah my dua comes true.
Please don't let this get you down. They are homeless but still Allah swt is taking care of them through other people. I know thats not the best thing to hear, but my brothers were homeless for like two years and did the same thing. Bouncing around from friend to friend isn't the ideal situation but alhamdullilah they are healthy. I'm really praying for you and your family sister.

Nur said...

Assalamualaikum Tuttie,

Insyaallah, I will make dua for you and your family; may all of you get through these difficult times without losing faith in Allah.

There was once when I was away on a conference and my mom didn't tell me that my brother was in hospital because she didn't want to worry me. So when I found out, I didn't know to be sad or angry. So I guess I understand how you feel.

Ali r.a. once said, "Whenever my dua or prayer is accepted, I would feel happy, because my wish was included in it and whenever my dua or prayer was not accepted, I will be more happy than before because Allah's wish was included in it for Allah s.w.t Wishes and Plans for our lives better than our dreams.(Ahmed,4:62)

Wallahualam Bissawab

CareMuslimah said...

Salam alaykum dear. I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. I will keep you in my duaas inshallah. Pray to Allah, and He shall answer your prayers inshallah.

Hug!

.::Tuttie::. said...

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING DU'A FOR MY FAMILY. I greatly appreciate it.

jana z. said...

ahh tuttie, that brought tears to my eyes. i will pray for them daily. how hard it must have been for you to find this out. people have to face the trials that are given them by Allah, its up to each of us how we handle it.

Followers