August 6, 2010

my FIL is the best!

mashaAllah.  Alhamdulillah!

Last week I shared with my FIL that I wanted to get the whole tafseer by Ibn Kathir and he got it for me last night!  You guys have no idea how excited I am about that. I definitely could not afford it and I was hunting down for markdowns, sales and even used ones from fam and friends but nothing.  SubhanAllah.  I wanted to get it before Ramadan so I can start reading it and continue to do so throughout the month and I thought it wasn't going to happen but it did!

wohoo!

7 comments:

NeverEver said...

aww mashaAllah, that is really cool! :-D

Amira said...

aw Mashallah thats great. Mabrook.

AlabasterMuslim said...

yay, mashallah! Alhamdullilah what a sweet thing for him to have done for u :)

.::Tuttie::. said...

@NeverEver. I KNOW! am souped up.

@Pearlhope24. aww. thanks. We are close and from different cultures and yet they received me with open arms and hearts. We have our beefs though (previous posts) but they are family you hate them one moment and you love them the next. I mainly love them though.

@Amira. thanks! all ready started on the first volume then my son became ill and then I became ill so both of us are just exhausted. damn you shaytan!

@AL. it was and it was TOTALLY unexpected.


btw to all make du'a for me as I came down with a fever today and pain on the side of my appendix. please make du'a. Jazak Allahu khayran in advanced.

Ati said...

Assalamualaikum siste Tuttie,

I am so happy for you with the new gift from your kind FIL. Alhamdulillah.

And oh! Get well soon, dear. I pray you'll recover as soon as possible and be fit for the coming Ramadhan soon. Insya-Allah. Take care! *Lots of hugs for you*

Hajar said...

Aww~ Masha'Allah! Your FIL is really too kind! Hope you're feeling much better now! Take care! :)

Constructive Attitude said...

wow. that was so sweet of your fil!!! mA

Followers