June 15, 2010

How much do you pay for hijabs?

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

I am doing some market research and I wanted to have your input.
  1. How much do you pay for your hijab?
  2. What are the lengths?
  3. Who are your favorite sellers?
  4. Colors?
  5. Styles?
  6. What is the most you have EVER spent on one?
  7. What is the least you have EVER spent on a single hijab?
Also,
What did you MOST hate about dealing with an online retailer?

What was the BEST treatment you received and why was it so?

JazakAllah khayran ALL for your inputs!



Img from Sabreiah Falesteeni Khaliji's closet (I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!)

3 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

I don't pay much more than ten dollars a scarf. Ross has the long rectangle (Kashmir?) scarves. Love them :). I wouldn't pay more than fifteen dollars, maybe not even that much depending on how much I like them.

Jaz said...

Good idea you've got, you can get these beautiful luxury hijabs in Egypt for 15 - 20 LE (cheaper if you buy in bulk), the type that would cost you 20 or 30 dollars in the west. I was thinking of buying them and selling them in the UK before.

Banana Anne said...

1. I usually pay between $10-$12.
2. I buy almost exclusively al-Amira khimars (the two-piece ones with the lace at the bottom) that reach down to at least below the chest; most are below the elbow.
3. My favorite khimars are white, but I will buy any color as long as it's not too "out there".
4. The vast majority of my hijabs are solid colors, although I do have a few with floral patterns.
5. I bought a thigh-length khimar that was between $30 and $40.
6. $2.50 for a short, one-piece al-Amira.

I've only ordered a jilbab off of an online retailer once, and the only thing that is annoying is not being entirely sure whether it's going to fit.

Followers