May 8, 2010

This is why you don't rant about family

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

Remember my NOT the Mama rant?  That same in law walked in some crazy heat  today after he came from work trying to find me this specific lettuce I was craving like a feign.  Bought me the cucumbers, tomatoes and everything else I could possibly need for my salad.  He forgot the cucumbers and went back outside to hunt for them.  I didn't even ask him for this.  Although I am so grateful because there was no way I could have gotten them since my hubs is doing a group project that was due like last week.  I have been bed bound for a day and a half know with mild fever and I lost my appetite BUT I still feel the hunger pains.

He is 70 years old and he has no car. May Allah swt bless him with the highest jannah ameen.  Yeah, so who feels like a jerk bag? ME.

NOTE to self: Don't rant about fams.


img taken from zazzle.

ps. He kept my son while I ate my salad (currently eating it).  It is a huge bowl of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, dried cranberry, raisins and creamy italian.  (I also sprinkled parmessan cheese). YUM!

2 comments:

Kiddy said...

Its a good thing you don't live in Southern Ohio, there is Romain lettuce being sold at the market there that is contaminated.Be aware if it's sold in your area.Do you know what could be the cause of your fever,Tuttie?

AlabasterMuslim said...

Don't you hate when that happens? you are soo angry about something and then you realize...oh yeah. They are human too. Darn!

Followers