May 14, 2010

hey hot stuff, where have you been?

There has been a lot going on in our house the last couple of months and with his masters and my umm (let's just leave it at that).  It is easy for you to forget that awesome hubby of yours and I totally did (oops).  It started a couple of weeks ago when I started to notice how hot my hubs was.  I looked away a couple of times because I thought it was "haraaam" and then quickly realized "wait, that's mine!"

I mean dang boy!  mashaAllah.  So I started complimenting him a lot and just blatantly hitting on him.  I am a complete groupie and wasn't ashamed of it.  His reaction was TOO CUTE!  lol. He gets flustered and forgets things. lol.  It started as a nice thing but now I just torture him with it.  Yes, I am evil.  

I am grateful that I realized what was going on because I am not sure how long I was going without appreciating what I have in my life.  AstaghfirAllah. Yeah, I have a son and he takes a lot of my time but I shouldn't completely leave my husband out to dry. I suspect it started this semester because he has been absolutely swamped by school.  I guess this is how marriages fall apart, they stop appreciating each other and sooner or later someone else appreciates them.  Don't let this happen to you.  Your assignment is to find your spouse and show them love and tell them why you are grateful to have them in your life.

8 comments:

qistina said...

thats so sweeeeet mashaAllah :)
im gonna find a spouse NOW

Sarah said...

Its really interested that you bought this us, i was reading today how it you should work on your marriage to make your kids happy- treating your hubby well and you will have smiling bubby!!

Amira said...

awww mashallah thats so cute! May Allah bless your marriage. Ameen!

AlabasterMuslim said...

lol! you sound like me! I feel like a man who walks down a street complimenting a woman he has just seen...except I'm a woman hitting on her husband! Can't lie, I'm kind of lewd. LOL. But alhamdullilah its NOT haraam, I had that same feeling when I first got married. Like I was doing something wrong but I knew I wasn't so I didn't stop Teehee.

Bubbli said...

cute, mashallah.

NeverEver said...

aww now I want someone to hit on shamelessly...

lol, inshaAllah one day

Falling Up said...

AWWWW howww cute mA.
This made me smile :)

سمــا Samaa said...

a valuable piece of advice brought nicely!

Followers