May 5, 2010

am a hypo..this is a rant.

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

I have taken images, graphics or pictures I have found on the internet on my posts or profile pages without ever thinking or even giving credit (sorry, and I usually do give credit but I wasn't consistent). It has never bothered me because I didn't consider it stealing.  WELL, let's just say I spent a good chunk of my time this past year making graphics and using them on my facebook pages/notes.  Today I see a notification that a friend of mine has befriended so and so and I usually don't pay attention but the image got me.  IT WAS MY IMAGE! I painstakingly made it!  

She had cropped out the information that belonged to my page and credit to me.  *stomps ground* MY IMAGE! at least give me credit dang it!

So yeah I know its hypocritical specially since I have been taking without asking or giving credit but NO MORE sir. NO MORE.  Now that I am on the other side of the fence I realize how much it sucks.

***go ahead pick one up and throw it***

No comments:

Followers