April 1, 2010

Today, I became a stalker.

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

so, I did what I promised I would NEVER do, I became a facebook stalker. I was bored so I decided to check out my classmates from high school to see what they were up to AND I enjoyed it. Am I not supposed to?

So some of them are married to surprising people, relationships have lasted from high school (kinda sweet unless you knew the guy had cheated like crazy), single parents (lots of them), hoochie pictures for the girls and man whore pictures for the boys. Over all it looks like the high school classmates kinda stuck together (at least from some of the pics). Feeling a little left out.

What else? some surprising news, there was this guy who used to like me a lot in high school and I thought he was kinda slow. Not very good with numbers and barely got in to college. Guess where he is working now?
NASA
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA, pronounced /ˈnæsə/)

WHAT?! I don't even know how to even tackle that one. Shoot, I keep shooting myself down I need to stop doing that and get out there! And another SUPER annoying guy that everyone used to hate his guts got MARRIED and to a HOT GIRL! I am totally shell shocked. That means that if he of all people managed to get married it reinforces my belief that there really is someone out there for everyone. subhanallah.

PS. I did not contact any of them, does not make me worst of a stalker? inshaAllah I wont be doing this anymore. I swear it was only because I was bored!

{edit} It lasted about 30 minutes as I went down the list I picked only the people I used to speak to or was friends with .

1 comment:

AlabasterMuslim said...

That is so weird to see where people ended up in life, huh? Btw, I've done it too.
But nothing interesting ever comes up since they are all still in school and stuff lol. All i get to see are slutty pictures and then i click the big red X.... :( lol

Followers