April 12, 2010

Patches

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

My husband gave my son a haircut he had a mullet (biz in the front PARTAY in the back).  He tried cutting it with scissors and my son made a fuss so he used a razor. WATERWORKS! my son now has patches! NOOOOO! Patches, long strands of hair here and there as well as short hairs.  He butchered that beautiful mullet mane.  Its like my 17th month old gave himself a haircut.  *TEARS*
 
ps. we went on a play date and he was wearing his white kufi (with the mullet prominently featured) a white thobe and black on black converse.  TOO CUTE!   now I have patches.

3 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

lol, take a picture because one day you really are going to laugh about this, and so will your son. :D
His outfit= rocks!!

.::Tuttie::. said...

poor kiddo? POOR ME! I have to look at him. *tears*

@Al TOTALLY, WAY ahead of you. Remember I said I was going to take embarrassing pictures to blackmail him later in life? well here is a golden opportunity.

wallordoor said...

Photographs and blackmail hmm.I wonder if it's possible that some well known Christians are targets of threats that go with blackmail?And that goes for Muslims too?

Oh!Your hubby is so sweet, already practicing his skill as his boy's personal barber.And now you got something to laugh about and pass on as a family joke at get togethers,lol.

Followers