March 10, 2010

I CAN'T LIVE if living is without YOU!!!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

my computer caught a mega virus (of the identity theft kind) and a key logger so I have not used it in a couple of days. using hubs at the moment. So to pass time and to annoy hubs in to fixing it faster I am singing any song that comes to mind but as off tune and horribly and non stop as possible. ;) things are moving along. ;) Alhamdulillah.

so here is my rendition

I CAN'T LIVE!!!! if living is with out you!!!!! (my dear CPU)
I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth.
I know, you know, they just don't have any proof.
I am so lonely, lonely on my OWN!!! (add a howl for some drama)
Suerte que mis pechos sean pequenos para que no confundas con montana...lero something else
am at your feet OH!

ojos asi!



yea. I don't remember the full lyrics so I MAY mix a couple of songs and thoroughly butcher them. I do it all for you my computer baby! COME BACK I miss you.

No comments:

Followers