February 14, 2010

Why the blog name? narf!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم


yeah, some of you were wondering why I named my blog "trying to take over the world" and this is why (link). I am a MAJOR fan of pinky and the brain. I am OBVIOUSLY the Brain and hubs is Pinky and my little dude is Pinky jr. ;) Who's a nerd?



Here is the transcript:

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky . . . Try to take over the world!

They're Pinky and The Brain,
Yes, Pinky and The Brain,
One is a genius; the other is insane.
They're laboratory mice.
Their genes have been spliced.
They're dinky; they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Before each night is done their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun they’ll take over the world.
They’re Pinky and The Brain Yes, Pinky and The Brain
Their twilight campaign is easy to explain.
To prove their mousey worth
They’ll overthrow the Earth They’re dinky
They’re Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
NARF!!

5 comments:

Jaz said...

Hahaha nice post. I wrote a post on last year about who was pinky and the brain and my marriage, so it was very funny to see someone having the same idea! http://born-confuzed.blogspot.com/2009/06/are-you-boss.html

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

OMG I USED TO WATCH AND LOVE THEM lool
and their plans r never siccesful lol
salaamz
naz
x

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

I used to love that show too!

NeverEver said...

tuttie... you have to know that the first time I came to your blog I spontaniously erupted into singing "pinky and the brain brain brain brain..." but I was so embarassed that I couldn't tell you LOL!!!

.::Tuttie::. said...

@ NeverEver. Alhamdulillah you got it! you know most people who come to my blog google Islam is taking over the world and they arrive on my blog. i wish I could know what they though of it.

Followers