February 22, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance?

I just wanted to share I was watching a show and my hubs interrupted my viewing JUST to share it. How he found the video is as mysterious as why those dudes are dancing like that. lol but you know what, you have to give it to them. They look like they are having a blast!

break yourself fool!





Some of the HILARIOUS comments I read on another site (youtube had the best video quality but the other one had better comments).

flamboyant mexican tourette's is a very serious disorder.

Reminds me of Elaine's dance from Seinfeld.


They're actually trying to fend off 9 angry wasps

I'm proud to say this is exactly how I dance when people beg me to get up off my a**. They soon regret asking.

Amazing dancing... or was he secretly being electrocuted? :)

I feel dirty just watching them.

as a Mexican am not proud of this

I was impressed he didn't hit anyone.

ps. am not judging...just laughing.

{edit}
They remind me of Cantinflas.

6 comments:

Modest Style Guide said...

i can hardly type I'm laughing so hard! oh god thats hilarious!

muslimah said...

lmao, but seriously whats that terrible music, you cant to other than dance like crap lol

NtN said...

:-O They must have taken lessons with my uncles!!!!!! *shudder*

NeverEver said...

HAHAHAHAHA

In actuality they are mimicking the mating dance of the rare east south African striped zebra thrush...

hispanic muslimah said...

ahahahahahaaaa the first video is so typical

Liz said...

That was hilarious!!

For some strange reason I think they were trying to dance the "Pasito Duranguense".

Followers