February 9, 2010

malted balls

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم


my husband is trying to sabotage me! he is bringing the original malted milk balls and leaving them on my desk!! After loosing ALL my baby weight a few months after giving birth (just on nursing and being sick), I gained ALL of it back in ONE month! ONE MONTH! thanks to these balls. Argh! I found out that at the time I was consuming about 4,000 calories a day. I see them tempting me right now but I look away. I am currently 146lbs, 12 lbs heavier than my pre pregnancy weight and I DO NOT want to gain any more. I don't mind getting muscle weight its fat weight I worry about.

S A B O T E U R!

the accomplice.

4 comments:

NtN said...

First I have to confess, I had an immature giggle at the title. :-P

Second, can you ration them out into ziploc baggies? If you have them portioned correctly, then it's easier to work them into a diet without doing what you *really* want to do and eating them all at once.

Banana Anne said...

Oh no! Saboteur!! :)

I know how hard it is to be tempted by food. I am trying to lose weight myself (ever since being in college I've put on quite a few pounds), but it's so hard with all the unhealthy food choices around. Does your husband know that you're trying to avoid certain foods? If not, maybe you could let him know and tell him that you would really appreciate it if he didn't do anything to tempt you (like leaving candy around).

She's Reaching said...

lol @ Noor.

I love chocolate. But if you have not had Maltesers, then please allow me to introduce you to my delightful friend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltesers

Once you have had these, Whoppers can't even compete. Luckily for me, only one store that I know of sells them, so when I look at reg'la ol' Whoppers in the checkout stand, I just scoff at it. (sometimes)

zanjabil said...

Throw them in the freezer. Then when you are having serious cravings you have to thaw out what you want or eat it frozen :) My remedy to chocolate "gifts" from friends and family.

Followers