February 25, 2010

I just don't get it

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

How is it that a serial killer in a movie (usually in a rich area) NEVER breaks the wall of windows lining the mansion yet they try their very hardest to break down the front door? I mean if I start screaming at the (computer monitor) its the director's fault. THEY drive me to insanity. I was watching Tales from the Crypt and this crazy axe murderer had escaped from a mental institute and had already murdered a couple of people and stolen a Santa costume. SOO he then goes to the main character (a cheating wife who just murdered her husband and is trying to dump his body in to the well) and a fight ensues with the woman going back in to her home. He tries to go in through the main entrance WHEN there are HUGE windows NEXT to the door. NOT believable. I wish I can have the time I wasted watching this back.

PS. This is how I think I would do as a movie director.

1 comment:

musingsofmoi said...

LOL! I've wondered the same thing, too O_o Perhaps they don't want a booboo from the broken glass?

Followers