February 11, 2010

frigging spammers on my forum

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم


am so upset stupid spammers/scammers. I am so angry am making dua against them! They are registering on my hijabswappers forum and sending private messages with a link to some site that "scans your computer for viruses" aka they are trying to steal private information or install viruses on people's computers. I have gotten many angry emails from sisters and I don't blame them. I would be pist too if I join a site and I get bombarded by spam/scam artists.

I banned all the spammers and added measures so that they can only message one person at a time and they have to wait 800 seconds or 13 minutes before sending out a new one. I also disabled new registrations on my site as I look for more moderators to help me combat this HUGE issue I have. bastards.

I just REALLY hope no one clicks on the link. OH ALLAH swt PLEASE SAVE THE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED THE PRIVATE MESSAGES FROM BEING HARMED IN ANY WAY. Let the spammers fail in their attempts. ameen!

1 comment:

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

So frustrating! That is a lot to deal with. I hope you can be blessed with some good moderators to make things easier for you.

Followers