February 15, 2010

All Swans are White. no? say it aint so!!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

I don't know what to believe anymore! Swans are NOT always white. Some are black and can be found in Australia. WHAT?! omg. omg. omg. am hyperventilating.

WHAT ELSE HAVE I BEEN LIED TO ABOUT?



am sitting here rocking myself trying to figure out who is responsible for this. WHO?! I still find them beautiful and dazzling but how is it that at 24 years of age I come to find out now? Sucks. It's like am questioning everything I learned in uni. *shakes fist*




4 comments:

NeverEver said...

lol the aussies always have to screw it up for everyone else, huh?

(*obvioussssly just kidding mates*)

:-P

♥Tiffany Nicole♥ said...

I'm shocked & also wonder "what else don't I know about?"

Now that I know, I do have to say ...I like the black one better!!

.::Tuttie::. said...

I like the black one better too. I think I found my new favorite animal :)

NeverEver said...

It's true... the white ones are only white in theory. They always manage to look dirty.

Followers