January 5, 2010

watcha gonna do!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

yea I got tired of the whole haraam police getting and giving so much headache I decided to act...Introducing

The Halal Police


Halal Police



whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do?
When they come for you?

P.S btw my friend and I came up with parodies for the "bad boys" song and for KRS ones "woot, woot is the sound of the police" but realized that MOST people won't get our humor so we keeping it real...simple.

btw in an unrelated note my friend already had remixed "bad boys" to go something like this...."black thobe, black thobe, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when your socks are blue" I seriously nearly peed.

9 comments:

hispanic muslimah said...

Great idea for keeping it positive!

Banana Anne said...

Haha, I like it! So when someone posts pictures of hijab or writes a post on the benefits of prayer, you'll show up and be like "That's halal!" or shout "HALAL! HALAL! HALAAAAAAAAAL!!"

.::Tuttie::. said...

@ hispanic muslimah. yup keeping it real....halal.

@ Banna Anne. EXACTLY!!

anyone with me?

LK said...

This is so cute and such a positive way to do things! LOVE IT

Ange said...

hahah love it.

Gabby Hijabi said...

awesome! the lyrics made me laugh so hard..

CareMuslimah said...

hahaha..you're hilarious n make me LOL xD awesome

NeverEver said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* AHAHAHAHAHA

black thobe black thobe

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AlabasterMuslim said...

nice. lol.

Followers