January 17, 2010

*UPDATE*

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم


SO my back still hurts like a mother (pain travels up and down). Docs are still running tests as it is not clear what is wrong. I have been unable to do the basics besides cleaning myself and eating. My son is being taken care of by my hubs and inlaws almost exclusively (they are freaking awesome).

I am depressed from all of this I am fiercely independent and having to rely on others is hard. I can't pick up my baby boy because every time I have I ended up crying from the pain. He doesn't understand this of course and comes to hug me and wants to be carried. I hug him laying down or when am sitting. alhamdulillah. It is also hard on the hubs as he has to carry on AND take care of my son while dealing with a snarky wife (not intentionally but that is how it has gone down). It is a hard trial on all of us.

I am sorry I haven't responded to your comments on this blog/facebook and any emails you have sent me. I still can't sit for too long so I don't check any of them with frequency. Please forgive me I am not intentionally ignoring you and please keep me in your du'as.

ps. it took me a couple of trips from the bed to the computer to finish this post and I also wanted to tell you guys that your comments meant a lot to me. Alabaster Muslim you were constantly asking about me and leaving sweet messages. JazakAllah khayr it cheered me up when I was in the dumps. May Allah swt reward you. ameen.

pps. someone started a rumor on facebook that I am a dude posing as a niqabi and my NiqabLife fanpage (that you all know is for my niqabline) was just a front for my fetish for niqabs. Don't know how the heck that got started but I was wondering why my followers were dropping like flies. yeah thanks guys!

12 comments:

NtN said...

You're totally a creepy male with a fetish for niqaabis. Didn't anyone tell you? Yeah, your name is Hank and you have a passion for dem Ay-rabs. *eyeroll and snicker*

Feel better! You're in our du'a. Do they have any idea what it could be?

LK said...

I pray your back gets better soon :) I hope the doctors can figure it out.

Amira said...

I will keep you in my duas. Hope all will be well soon inshallah. As for the rumors some people have nothing better to do >.< Take care

AlabasterMuslim said...

Thanks so much for the update! I thought it was because of your back, but I was just hoping it wasn't anything worse.
Your situation just proves what everyone has always told me...car wrecks might not feel bad at first, but later they can cause you a lottt of pain.
That is so weird that someone made up a rumor like that. I mean...I kind of figure it was a muslim too (allahu Alim) but why would anyone do that?
I hope that you feel better soon inshallah and that your niqab line takes off, AMEEN!!!!!

Maryam said...

I had a feeling that this was the reason we haven't heard from you.

Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Take all the time you need to rest, hope you feel better ASAP.

Baji said...

Get well soon, Insh'Allah!

♥ααℓiα♥ said...

ROFL @ NoorTheHijaabi

Ummm okay i wonder who started this rumour??

Anyways hun take it easy and I am praying for your recovering. This happened to me too but I can't remember for what reason?! LOL AHH my brain is short-circuiting
..

Hugs & kisses xoxo

Anonymous said...

Salam aleikom

Sis can you go for some physical therapy inshaAllah? I am making dua for you. I miss your blogging, (I am taking a break now from blogs), but I had to come read your post, cuz I miss ya. Hope you are feeling better soon inshaAllah. take care.

-Sarah (from save our sunnah)

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Lots of prayers for your recovery so you can get back to being the wife and mother that you want to be. Thank God for wonderful patient husbands :-)

muslimah93 said...

Awww! May Allah heal all your pain!! =)

Nizsha said...

Assalamlaikum sis,

inshAllah get well soon.

Take care

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!!
If you like, come back and visit mine: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina

Followers