January 1, 2010

OH NO! and so it begins...

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم


my son just mastered the puppy eyed look. WTH! He is only 14 months old... am so screwed. I was tripping over myself wondering why he looked so sad, ready to pummel whoever it was that put my baby in such a sad mood when he gave me a smile out of nowhere. WTH!!! He was playing me all along. Am so screwed. Am so screwed. Super screwed. I will never be able to discipline such a cute mcCuttie. Ya Allah swt HELP ME!

For all the mamas of cutie pies, how do you maintain your composure?

2 comments:

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

You have to master the "angry face" and manage not to laugh. It is so hard sometimes.

AlabasterMuslim said...

May Allah swt keep your son from the evil eye, ameen!
Mashallah! :D
When my siblings do the sad face or mad face...well i can't help it, its so cute and funny, i just laugh.

My little sister fake cries. Gets me every time. Darn.

Followers