January 3, 2010

got in a car accident

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم


this cop was parked in between the merge and the lady two cars in front of us freaked and hard braked to a TOTAL stop when she had the right of way and there was NO stop sign. So the guy in front of us rearended her and we slid on the ice right in to him. No one was hurt except me who was flung from the back seat into the back of the driver sit (it has a hard cover). Everything was fine until an hour later when my back started to hurt me. I know feel like when I was 9 months pregnant with the pressure in my lower back. ARGH!

why did I not have my seat belt on? Because we were a minute from where we were about to stop to pray asr. A MINUTE! and because of that I had removed it and was flung like a rag doll. Alhamdulillah my little dude was ok as he is still rear facing. Alhamdulillah!

Shouldn't have counted on being alive a minute later. astaghfirAllah. Please make du'a for me as am hurting like crazy!

10 comments:

LK said...

I pray that you feel better soon. Have you gone to a hospital?

AlabasterMuslim said...

Inshallah your pain will go away, and fast! And for your pain, your amount of sins will lessen, ameen.

But Alahmdullilah, over all you and your family are ok.

Kiddy said...

Thank God you only feel 9 months pregnant.I pray you will soon recover.Just obey the law of the land at all times that's obeying God too,it only takes 21 days to form a habit so you do it unconsciously like I drove today in part of my trip because I'm so used to drive that route.I always wear my seat belt even just to change parking space at my parking lot,lol,it's a great form of a protection.

Amira said...

Subhanallah! Glad you son is okay. hope you feel better soon inshallah. take care.

AN said...

Alsalamu alaykum,
Alhamdulillah for not being hurt hard. May Allah heal your pain, aameen.

NtN said...

Alhamdulillah you're ok!!!!! May Allah SWT give you complete afiya, ameen!

Mistika said...

OH I hope you feel better soon. You know baba tends not to put his seat belt till he hits the main road I always get mad at him most accidents happen within 1 mile radius of home.

Banana Anne said...

Oh no! Alhamdulillah that you are okay and that your son wasn't hurt. Insha'Allah you will be relieved of the pain.

InsaneInTheMembrane said...

i hope you get better soon.

i been in 2 car accidents before & i know how it feels to be in one.
it is a scary experience(esp. if you get in one on the highway) that i hope no one has to go through.

She's Reaching said...

:( Alhamdulilah you and your family are ok.

Followers