January 9, 2010

Dear LK and Anyone getting Grief from ppl

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

I still can't post on your blog for some reason so am posting it on mine. Your last post about people bothering you and you having to take the previous post down because of the hassle. I don't think you should. I disagree with you on A LOT of things you post but it is still your blog and you have the right to express yourself the way you want. Don't let people bully you because they aren't worth the stress. Ignore them or delete their comments if you so choose to. I have been blessed with very respectful readers who are able to disagree with me without tearing me down personally (thank you all for that *smiles*). The only time they were a little belligerent was when I insulted Ange and they felt the need to defend her honor...even though it was all a joke and she was in on it.

Anyway I wanted to share with you this resource called EverNote it's a place where you can save articles, notes or whatever you find 'note worthy' and come back to it later instead of clogging up your browser with links that you can't remember why you favorited them in the first place or posting it on your blog and confuse readers. There is a free account and a paid account. For your purposes I think a free account will do just fine. inshaAllah.

Here are screen shots click on the image to enlarge. I sound like an infomercial but I think you could use it based on your last post.



or you could start a private blog only visible to you (you can adjust it in the settings) and leave notes there with links. Whichever you prefer.

ps. I still can't sit for too long, walk for too long or even stand for too long because my back is hurting me so if I don't respond to your emails and facebook well wishes its because I can't. I am bored out of my mind but I don't have a cell phone I can use to browse so I do 'drive bys' on my computer log on...get a laugh...log off and to bed I go again. Keep me in your du'as. inshaAllah.

1 comment:

hispanic muslimah said...

Tuttie, I just realized what happened...I will make dua for your recovery iA

Followers