December 20, 2009

OOPS!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

I haven't seen my brothers YET :( and I just found out from my mother that my brother's girlfriend is coming and my mom is sending gifts with her for my little dude. OOPS. I hope she doesn't ask me why I didn't accept her facebook friend request. OOPS.

In other news my father in law bought my son his very own kiddie laptop, cell phone and my hubs bought a handy manny flip phone in SPANISH! My little dude went NUTS. He LOVES computers and he is forever messing with mine and trying to take his baba's laptop. I say trying because his baba is a technology feign and doesn't allow people to touch his gadgets. It was too cute! we got it on tape how he squealed when the toys were given to him. mashaAllah. He just stared at them from a distance and once his grandfather told him they were his, that boy wouldn't let them go. :)

mashaAllah.





7 comments:

Muslimah said...

aww Mashallah so cute. Inshallah everything will go well with your brothers and his girlfriend. I wouldn't worry about it. ^_^

NtN said...

MashaAllah! Yeah, you're never going to tear him away now :-P Goes in the blood.

Kiddy said...

How cute your dude sounds,it looks like he's already a techno gadget fan like his daddy.

Noor,then we have the adults that get obsessed with pesons that do not want them and no matter how many times they are told or shown it,they wan't stop going after them.It could become dangerous.I know it is happening in real life and I suspect on the Internet.What do you know of this if any?

Hijabee said...

Awww, so cute. Kids are so innocent!

CareMuslimah said...

awwwwwww :D kids are cuteeeee..mashallah! I want one x)

AlabasterMuslim said...

mashallah! i love the laugh that children give, its pure innocence and happiness mixed!

Nizsha said...

Awww cutie tiny computer whizkid

Followers