December 15, 2009

OMG! Sartorialist and...

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

Today is 3 years since my hubs and I met in 5 days it will be our wedding anniversary and 7 days later another wedding anniversary (for us). You know what am talking about if you read my marriage story. :)

In other unrelated news the sartorialist just featured a sister on his site. MashaAllah. He was selected as TIME Magazine Top 100 Design Influencers. Check it out HERE! I follow his blog because I find his photographs stunning mashaAllah and today was definitely a treat. What do you think?

5 comments:

Hijab Chic said...

Congratulations Sis!!

I used to follow The Sartorialist too :) Amazing photos!

AyaGyptian said...

Mashallah i still need to read your marrige story... i will find time for that. Salam sis........

AlabasterMuslim said...

I loveddd those marriage stories, mashallah they were so fun to read. Alhamdullilah, you've made it to three years! I know you have been through your ups and downs, but alhamdullilah with the two of you following the Qur'an, the Sunnah, and placing your faith in Allah Swt you can keep making it!

Maryam said...

I visit The Sartorialist's blog daily, and nearly flipped when I saw the Muslimah's pic.

She has a lovely outfit on too!

And CONGRATULATIONS!

I think I will read some of your marriage interviews again; I need a good laugh.

Kiddy said...

What's not hijab exactly?And what does hijab mean?

Congratultion Tuttie with your 3-year anniversary!

Followers