December 17, 2009

Lesson On Professionalism *ouch*

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

well as it turns out, those people I was ranting about 3 hours and 2 post ago are my main customer demographic. SOO down with the post.

I didn't realized it until after I calmed down the potential customer service nightmare and backlash. OOPS. So instead of ending up like the poor woman below I will stop it right now. I am not sure if I should delete the previous posts yet.


Facebook Fail. * There is a lot of CURSING*
(img src)

11 comments:

Ange said...

lol @ the facebook stuff

The reverts secret said...

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)lol im sorry this made me laugth today!!

MaryAnn said...

Salaam, found your blog through Aalia's FB :)

This (FB) is kinda funny.

AlabasterMuslim said...

woww thats crazy. (had to hold down the control and + button to make it larger) but...did you see that on google? Or do you actually know that girl?
soo glad i'm not in her position!

Sarah said...

whoaaaa crappy moment for that girl!

i have no clue what ur talking about..is this about niqab? totally confused.

NtN said...

Wooooooow...That's impressively awful.

Rubber said...

oh dear LOL

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Asiya. Because I love pinky and the brain and that is their theme song.

@al. no found it on a google after seeing it on a friends page. (no it wasn't her)

.::Tuttie::. said...

@ Sarah. Alhamdulillah I was able to delete it before someone read it. alhamdulilah!

Kiddy said...

Pervy wanker!I guess she is exposing her boss as being a homosexual,that is not a good idea.

Anonymous said...

lol.

failblog is one of my favorite channels on youtube.

Followers