December 6, 2009

I NEED YOUR DU'AS!!!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

I am about to do something HUGE in my life and it will change me and my family for the rest of our natural lives. I ask that everyone please make du'a that if it is what is best for me that Allah swt make it easy for me. That I get accepted and that my husband ALSO get accepted. AMEEN!

I can't tell you what it is as I will be SO embarrassed if it fails. It is a big deal though and almost impossible but if you guys make du'a for me and I continue to make du'a that inshaAllah it will come true. If I get in and I successfully finish what I intend to finish then my childhood wont matter and this will eclipse EVERYTHING. (it's that monumental)
Surah 3. The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran
verse 160
"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust."
knowing this I ask PLEAD and BEG for your du'as. My lovelies I need them PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make du'a that this goes through for me. JazaakAllah khayran.

9 comments:

Queen said...

I pray that Allah makes all the good, successful in your life, now and always, ameen. Please dont forget me in your duas.

NtN said...

May Allah SWT grant you tawfiq and may He grant you strength and ease throughout this endeavor.

*hugs*

Ms M said...

Wow Tuttie! InshAllah you will get what you need for you and your family. I'll make duas for you. :)

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

You have my dua' for sure :-)At least you know where your strength comes from in this life.

AlabasterMuslim said...

Inshallah whatever it is you accomplish you! AMEEN! and it is for the best! AMEEN! yayyy i'm so happy for you, though i have no clue what it is. But inshallah it all works out!....AMEEN!

Muslimah said...

May Allah swt give you success with what you and your family desire if it is best for you.
Ameen

Kiddy said...

I am praying for you and hubby too,not knowing what it is except for the few clues you gave us.May God bless you as you make this HUGE decision for your lives.And clue us in as you see God move on your behalf,please.

LovieDrea said...

INSHALLAH EVERYTHING WILL GO GOOD FOR YOU & HUBBY!!! IM EXCITED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! YOU HAVE MY DUA'

Sarah said...

i hate suspense. :D :D :D


but i love you for the sake of Allah :D :D :D

i'm making dua for you sis.

Followers