December 18, 2009

I NEED A CAMERA already!

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

all these amazing and HILARIOUS things happen all around me and I can't share it with you because I don't have a camera. Argh! I have all these arts and crafts and can't share either. ARGH! WELL. I do have to buy one and inshaAllah the funds will be there for it as I do need to take pictures of the niqabs.

make du'a.

I want an AWESOME camera like the Canon 5D and a 50mm/1.4 lens. Seeing as am broke though I will settle for whatever takes a decent picture.

4 comments:

NtN said...

May Allah SWT give you what you want and more in the akhirah!!! (Ameen) :)

AyaGyptian said...

ya i want to get a camera too, but u know Tuttie u can use your phones camera if u have one, and put it on here with a usb cable, at least until u can get a camera.
just a suggestion, salam =D

Gabby Hijabi said...

assalamu alaikum sister. just wanted to tell you they have digital cameras on sale at best buy.. i found one very similar to the one i have (we paid $100) and it's about the same price. InshaAllah you will be able to get one soon, and i can't wait to see the pics of your arts and crafts.
They should have a best buy close to you as they are everywhere. I don't know what's in your budget but we have bought 2 canons in 2 yrs (we sent one to egypt for his family) and personally i think they are the best for digital shots. I only use the canon when taking pictures for ebay. Good luck! assalamu alaikum wa jazakallah kheir


bestbuy.com

Canon - PowerShot 10.0-Megapixel Digital Camera - Blue
Model: A480 | SKU: 9223832


Reg. Price:
$109.99

Sale:
$98.99

Anonymous said...

Dear Author hijabmaster.blogspot.com !
This idea is necessary just by the way

Followers