December 7, 2009

FINE you win. Calling all MSN users

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

every time someone asked me "do you have msn?" I answered with no. Apparently most if not ALL my blogger friends have it. SO am thinking of getting my msn account if anyone would like to let me know how I can go about getting one I will appreciate it. Oh, and if you could share your MSN id or whatever its called let me know. That way we can chat it up. (inshaAllah)

How do I get one?

[edit]
If you don't want others to see your info please type DO NOT POST on it so I know that it is meant for my eyes only.


[edit]
DONE! HERE IT IS!


4 comments:

.::Tuttie::. said...

@umayma GOT IT!

.::Tuttie::. said...

@baji. lol. your sister will eventually catch the boat.

AlabasterMuslim said...

I'm too loyal. I love Yahoo. I will never leave my Yahoo I.M. !!

Jen said...

I don't use MSN or Yahoo IM.

Followers