December 17, 2009

Cool Niqabs Around the World

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم

So far as I am designing my niqabs I have searched for 'muses' and I found some super cool ones! So far the Bedouin women have the most colorful ones, most intricate and most unique ones. MashaAllah. So I am going to share the muses. (Not all of them are Bedouins but you will see which one are ;))
by mnadi
yeah I know it is a strange niqab but I liked the look.


Photographer Unknown

I couldn't find who to give credit. SORRY.





by notbad12345
maybe not so colorful.




I have more to share later but for now these are my muses. What do you think? Aren't these sister adventurous? Which one would you wear?

4 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

The ones i love is the very first one by mnadi, the tribal looking one notbad12345, and the one i could wear the most probably is sick-n-tired and the one by Eric Lafforgue. (i lovee the style of her wrapping the scarf to make both head covering and niqab). These women are beautiful!

Muslimah said...

Wow!. These niqabs are unique but they look nice mashallah. I like the first one like you said its strange but it looks nice. I also like the 6th one, the 10th one and 11th tho i dont know if i could pull these looks off.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

I absolutely adore the 1st one!

hispanic muslimah said...

I like #1 and #10. I probably wouldn't wear the 1st walking down the street though.

Followers