December 7, 2009

Blog Tutorial: Removing Unwanted Followers

In the name of Allah, compassionate & merciful بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Peace be with you السلام عليكم
I have gotten my share of crazies both following me on this blog, my biz blogs and my twitter accounts (for my bizs). Here is how to remove unwanted followers from your blog if you don't know, if you do know please give feedback so that inshaAllah others will benefit.

Go to
  1. http://www.blogger.com/home
  2. scroll down to your blog and click on followers
  3. You will get a list of your users and choose the user you are trying to block
  4. I chose Jaz as an example because she is my friend and wouldn't take it the wrong way. Now click on Block this user.
  5. Follow any remaining steps are after #4.

1 comment:

AlabasterMuslim said...

Thanks, this will come in handy one day i bet, lol. You know how we both have them stalkers after us.

Followers