November 13, 2009

What Hijabi Fashion Blogs do you know? (spread the word!)

Calling all

Hijabi Fashion Bloggers



I am starting a new project and instead of going at it alone method I always use I wanted to bring other people in. This project is similar to the Independent Fashion Bloggers.





My Goals,

  1. To improve the way we promote Hijab fashion (no need to ridicule anyone or humiliate to prove a point).
  2. Strengthen Islamic sisterhood

  3. Establish a professional image
  4. A community of hijabi fashion bloggers were we can share our experiences and resources.

  5. Provide traffic to each of our sites.
  6. to help each other monetize on our blogs
  7. organize ourselves so that we can actually have an effect on fashion, we do purchase as a group millions of dollars of fashion and fashion related items
  8. to spread the word of Muslim designers, events and products.

  9. just maybe have a convention where we could ACTUALLY meet fellow bloggers
  10. more once I have a core group...


What are the requirements?

  1. Have a blog EXCLUSIVELY about hijab fashion.
  2. Be Muslim. (at the moment YES that is a requirement or how else could we have a discussion about proper hijab?)
  3. Original content

  4. Clean appearance. NO garish colors or images please. We can work on this with you.
If you are interested you can email me at HijabMaster at gmail dot com

and include

  1. your name
  2. the url to your blog
  3. a little bio
  4. What skill or resources do you bring to the group?





7 comments:

.::Tuttie::. said...

if I don't get enough feedback then I will discontinue the idea. No reason to spend time, energy and money on a project that has not followers.

LK said...

Its a good idea. I wish you luck.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@kakchik I sent you a message :)

Anonymous said...

Exclusive delirium, in my opinion

Anonymous said...

eh. funny thoughts ))

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

The authoritative point of view, cognitively..

Followers