November 27, 2009

Eid Greetings and an Update

EID MUBARAK!
My father in law will soon be back from Hajj and the fam will be all together again (inshaAllah). Also its been a week since I wrote about my abuse and after having some time away from it I think I will continue to write. I was overwhelmed by the memories and the repressed memories that are surfacing but I am thankful for my family who supports me and for my online community who cheers me on. Jazakallah khayr. It means a lot to me.

So if you could stomach what I will be writing about you are more than welcomed to read it. wa salaam.

6 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

ALHAMDULLILAH! I think I missed you mentioning that your FIL went to make hajj... my mother did to! Her first time, I'm so happy for her! May both of their hajj be accepted, Ameen!
If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. But only do it if you can handle it, alright sister. Wa iyyakim!

Ma Vie & Etc said...

Happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless you and your loved ones. <3

Hijab Chic said...

Happy Eid Sister :)

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Eid mubarak dear!

Maryam said...

Eid Mubarak Sis =)

Muslimah said...

Eid Mubarak.

Followers