October 24, 2009

Keyboard Meltdown & Raspberry Leaf Tea


I got addicted to tea of all things tea. I used to HATE it with a passion and now am drinking it like a junkie and it only took ONE cup of this Organic raspberry Leaf tea. I seriously don't even know how it happened but I think its a chemical thing because with the first sip and with my mother in laws treats I immediately felt this warm, loving, calming, soothing feeling. I think there might be more 'secret' ingredients in there that I am not being told about :)

I even brought a cup with me to my computer and spilled it :( Keyboard died. Alhamdulillah hubs came to the rescue and replaced it within a couple of hours. My Super Hero :) Seriously. I would have some crazy and violent withdrawal symptoms if I don't have my computer available.

I also need to organize my life, my room, my computer and overall my biz. I need to get a handle of things as well with the internet and set a regular time for me to go to bed. If anyone has a method that has worked for them please share. I am clueless and I need to reign my life in before the year is up.


10 comments:

Kiddy said...

How re things between your mother-in-law and you Tuttie?

.::Tuttie::. said...

always awesome. MashaAllah ALHAMDULILLAH. May Allah swt have Mercy on her and may he give her the highest jannah and forgive her for all her sins. AMEEN. thanks for asking.

.::Tuttie::. said...

i live with her and we have an excellent relationship better than I ever had with my own family. When we lived in another state she would call me and it was nice to hear someone other than my hubs tell me they loved me and missed me. Shoot I still can't get my mom to return my i love yous. So I am very blessed with having such a great mother in law.

Now some of the extended family weren't so nice nor do they like me but she and my father in law always stand behind me and they put them in their place so they backed off. I feel that after the hell I went through as a child this feels nice. I am finally having a family.

Maryam said...

I love love love tea.

Red Zinger is the bomb. My mom and I will have a little Jane Austen Tea Party tomorrow night; and we shall try Organic stuff out :)

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Raspberry leaf is also supposed to be good to prepare the uterus for labor at the end of a pregnancy. Just so ya know. Hope any fellow bloggers don't start any rumors.

Stephanie said...

yeah I've read that about rasberry tea and labor so i'd def. avoid it if you or anyone else were prego.
As for organizing the life, i have similar problems in this area. I know you're not gonna want to hear this but i find the computer is one of the biggest problems. all the time spent blogging on fb, etc. when I could be doing something much more productive. this is one of the reasons why i haven't been aronund much lately. i guess you have to fit it into your life like anything else, just make sure your other priorities are getting done first.

.::Tuttie::. said...

I do have to be online for sometime as I do have to monitor my sites and forums. So I make my living (humble as it maybe) online so I can't exactly curtail it. I don't actually spend that much time on facebook updating my status although I do spend more time updating the pages of my biz. know what i mean?

I still need organization BADLY though. I am going to do more research.

Kiddy said...

In other words Tuttie,to you facebook is "Only" a tool for you to advertise and promote your business, not to socialize and show off a huge collection of a multitude of friends,pretty slick.Get my drift?*She blinks one eye.But have you discovered how you can spy there?

Stephanie said...

there's that site flylady.com. I've checked it out but haven't really tried their plan. I've heard a lot of people say they've gotten good ideas from her.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@PK, nope and I don't want to learn either. I am just promoting my biz and if I meet awesome great people than that is fine too :)

@Stephanie jazakaAllah khayr for the resources. I love, love, love receiving these kinds of gifts. I am going to check them out right now.

Followers