October 25, 2009

It seems like we think alike

A lot of bloggers I have been following seem to be going down the same path as I am....healthy living/loosing/maintaining weight. Ange from 3Beeta mentioned this post about what happens once you get married, you get fat. I am slowly getting bigger and I need to stop with the excuses.

Kimdonesia is also trying to shed some weight in her new blog Kimdonesia Gets fit and Sakeenah from Abaya Chic also has a new blog for the same purpose. So here is my blog http://tutsfight.blogspot.com I have been working on it for a month now and I hadn't made it public till now. I am hoping that I will stick to my program if I have a separate place where I can detail my progress. I am also trying to limit my environmental wasteful ways. So I am trying to do everything online instead of on a notebook.

5 comments:

Ma Vie & Etc said...

Isn't that every girls goal. To finally be able to resist that chocolate bar, or push away a nice big plate of macarooni cheese and opt for a more healthier dish. I have been trying so hard to actually get up and exercise. Two months ago me and ma were so pumped to get running ever weekend earlier in the morning now it's ending october and we haven't once done that. Pure laziness, i tell you! lol. But hopefully, maybe *one* day we'll be able to do it...

Good luck and I hope you succeed!! :)

LK said...

Best of luck!

.::Tuttie::. said...

apparently the setting I had them in doesn't work so I changed it to a pop up and now its fine. Jazakalllah for letting me know.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@ stacy I kept all my non muslim clothes as I wear them for hubs :) and I fill my clothes better now than before. The problem is not NOW the problem is that eventually I will no longer be 24 and be blessed with an awesome metabolism. Things change and I want to make the changes now so that they are easier for me later.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Yeah I'm kinda feeling the same way. I've always been naturally thin, but I feel my metabolism is finally starting to change a little bit. Its def. better to be proactive.

Followers